Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A Series of Unfortunate Events

I have been experiencing a spate of bad lucks recently. Last Saturday, a fish bone was stuck in my throat. Though not actually choking and life-threatening, it was kinda bad experience you won't really wanna try it at home. You feel something really annoying inside your esophagus.

Then yesterday, my ADSL modem, wireless router, desktop PC and Astro decoder were all fried and rest in peace because of a bolt of lightning that struck at the right (or wrong) moment. This definitely blows a hole in my pocket already. Hopefully, this consecutive run of bad lucks won't continue anymore.

Not to say superstitious, maybe this year my good luck astrological star is not shining bright enough. Or is this so-called divine intervention? Did I do something wrong recently???

No comments: